We are committed to making the MCS program accessible to Asia’s vibrant pool of aspiring graduates. We do so by providing different financing options.
Students are chosen not only for their potential to enrich discussions in our case rooms and encourage wider worldviews among the student body, but for their ability to contribute to their own organizations and communities upon graduation.
The 18-month MCS tuition fee for the September 2022 intake is USD 22,500. Financing options such as installment payment and loan program are available.
A reservation fee of USD 1,000 will be asked of the student upon acceptance of the admission offer to reserve a slot/seat in the class. This fee is non-refundable and will be deducted from the total program fee.
For more information on the Financing options available for the MCS program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accepted MCS candidates for the September 2022 intake who will register on the dates mentioned below will be entitled to an early bird discount. The discount can be applied to the registration fee payment.
|Less USD 1,000||If paid on or before 15 March 2022|
|Less USD 500||If paid on or before 30 April 2022|
|Less USD 300||If paid on or before 31 August 2022|
Accepted MCS candidates for the July 2022 intake who will register on the date mentioned below will be entitled to a Labor Month discount. The discount can be applied to the registration fee payment.
|Less US$ 300||If paid on or before 31 May 2022|
- Family members of an AIM degree program alumnus/alumna with 1st degree of consanguinity (parent or child) and affinity (spouse) will be entitled to 20% discount on the total program fee.
- Alumni of School of Executive Education and Lifelong Learning (SEELL), formerly School of Executive Education, programs will be entitled to 10% discount on the total program fee.
Note: Offers cannot be combined and only one can be availed. We will consider whichever discount is higher. Offers are subject to change.
AIM Study Now, Pay Later Loan Program for Filipinos (Applicable to Program Fee Only)
AIM offers a loan program to help students focus on what matters most — their education. This loan program has limited slots and priority will be given to qualified early applicants.
Applicants must first be accepted into the program before they can avail of the loan program. No collateral is required to apply for this loan.
In-house Loan Program
- Repayment Tenure – 3 years or 5 years
- Monthly Amortization – starts 3 months from the scheduled end-date of the program
- Indicative Interest Rate of 6%
- Maximum loan amount depends on the salary pre-MCS
- Limited slots only (first come, first served basis)