At AIM, each prospective MCS student is evaluated based on the following parameters:
Past academic performance and your GMAT, GRE, or NMAT score helps the Institute evaluate your ability to cope with the rigor of the MCS program. Academic distinctions and certification scores, wherever applicable, are also considered.
Applicants are evaluated based on the impact they have made in their professional and personal lives. The metrics used for this assessment are:
- Initiatives the applicant may have spearheaded
- Previous job responsibilities and accomplishments
- Career progression achieved to date
A versatile, well-rounded individual — one who is intellectually curious and has a range of interests, experiences, and hobbies — who will actively bring their unique perspective into the classroom and share their insights can help cultivate an energetic and supportive learning environment for all.
A wealth of experience is also important. AIM encourages applicants from various backgrounds to become part of the MCS program. Diversity across multiple areas (e.g., work experience, education, culture) are also factored into the admissions process.
To be eligible for admission to the MCS program, applicants must have:
A bachelor’s degree in either a technical or non-technical field
Proficiency in oral and written English
At least five (5) years of work experience, and preferably, at least two (2) years of managerial experience
- Fill out the application form in the AIM Portal: https://go.aim.edu/mcsapplication
- Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Updated curriculum vitae
- Official transcript of academic records or mark sheet
- One (1) professional recommendation (download template here) OR Certificate of Business Registration for self-employed applicants
- ID page of passport
- Any of the five examination results from GMAT, GRE, NMAT by GMAC, or CAT/XAT (For Indian applicants only).
- Undergo admissions interview, if qualified.
- Await admissions result. Results will be sent via email and will be available in the AIM Portal.
- Enrollment reservation requiring payment of the USD 1,000 registration fee which will be deducted from the total program fee.