We are committed to making the EMBA program accessible to Asia’s vibrant pool of aspiring graduates. We do so by providing different financing options.
Students are chosen not only for their potential to enrich discussions in our case rooms and encourage wider worldviews among the student body, but for their ability to contribute to their own organizations and communities upon graduation.
The 18-month EMBA tuition fee for the March 2023 intake is USD 27,500*.
A reservation fee of USD 3,000 will be asked of the student upon acceptance of the admission offer in order to reserve a slot/seat in the class. This fee is non-refundable and will be deducted from the total program fee.
For more information on the Financing options available for the Executive MBA program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*subject to change
Accepted EMBA candidates for the March 2023 intake who will register on the dates mentioned below will be entitled to an early bird discount. The discount can be applied to the registration fee payment.
|Less USD 2,000||If paid on or before 31 October 2022|
|Less USD 1,500||If paid on or before 31 December 2022|
|Less USD 1,000||If paid on or before 28 February 2023|
|Less USD 500||If paid on or before 31 March 2023|
- Family members of an AIM degree program alumnus/alumna with 1st degree of consanguinity (parent or child) and affinity (spouse) will be entitled to 20% discount on the total program fee.
- Alumni of School of Executive Education and Lifelong Learning (SEELL), formerly School of Executive Education, programs will be entitled to 10% discount on the total program fee.
Note: Offers cannot be combined and only one can be availed. We will consider whichever discount is higher. Offers are subject to change.
AIM Study Now, Pay Later Loan Program for Filipinos (Applicable to Program Fee Only)
AIM offers a study now, pay later program to help students focus on what matters most – their education. This loan program has limited slots and applications are processed on a first come first serve basis. Priority will be given to qualified early applicants. Please note that our loan program is only applicable to the program fee balance (net of registration fee and discounts).
AIM’s loan program does not require collaterals. In lieu of this, all applicants are required to provide a co-maker. Co-maker must be someone you know who is willing to be your guarantor for your loan. His responsibility is to settle the monthly amortization when it is due if you default. He must not be more than 55 years old and must be living and working in the country.
Applicants must first be accepted into the program before they can avail of the loan program.
- Repayment Tenure – 3 years or 5 years
- Monthly Amortization – starts 3 months from the scheduled end-date of the program
- Indicative Interest Rate of 6%
- Maximum loan amount depends on the salary pre-Executive MBA
- Limited slots only (first come, first served basis)