At AIM, each prospective EMBA student is evaluated based on the following parameters:
Past academic performance and your GMAT/ GRE/ NMAT by GMAC (CAT / XAT for Indian applicants) score help the Institute evaluate your ability to cope with the rigor of the Executive MBA program. Academic distinctions and certification scores, wherever applicable, are also considered.
Applicants are evaluated based on the impact they have made in their professional and personal lives. The metrics used for this assessment are:
- Initiatives the applicant may have spearheaded
- Previous job responsibilities and accomplishments
- Career progression achieved to date
A versatile, well-rounded individual — one who is intellectually curious and has a range of interests, experiences, and hobbies — who will actively bring their unique perspective into the classroom and share their insights can help cultivate an energetic and supportive learning environment for all.
A wealth of experience is also important. AIM encourages applicants from various backgrounds to become part of the EMBA program. Diversity across multiple areas (e.g., work experience, education, culture) are also factored into the admissions process.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree (or an equivalent qualification in any discipline, to be evaluated by the program’s Admissions Committee)
- Must have at least 10 years’ work experience with basic managerial skills
1. Fill out the application form in the AIM Portal https://go.aim.edu/executivembaapplication
2. Upload documents in the AIM Portal or email email@example.com
- Updated curriculum vitae / resume
- Copy of undergraduate transcript of academic records or mark sheet
- Copy of Passport ID page
- One (1) professional recommendation (download template here) or Certificate of Business Registration for self-employed applicants
3. Provide an admissions test result (just one will do)
- NMAT by GMAC
- CAT / XAT (for Indian applicants)
*Note: CFA Exam Passers are exempted to take any of the above mentioned exams.
4. Undergo admissions interview, if qualified.
5. Access the admissions result via email and the AIM Portal.
6. Enrollment reservation requires payment of the USD 3,000 registration fee which will be deducted from the total program fee.