The Master in International Business Law program fee for the January 2024 intake is USD 26,500*.
A registration fee of USD 1,000 will be asked of the student upon acceptance of the admission offer to reserve a seat in the class. The registration fee is deductible from the total program fee and is non-deferrable, non-refundable, and non-transferable
For more information on the financing options available for the Master in International Business Law program, please email email@example.com.
*Subject to change
Accepted Master in International Business Law candidates for the January 2024 intake who will register on the dates mentioned below will be entitled to a limited offer discount.
|Less USD 1,500||If paid on or before 30 September 2023|
|Less USD 1,000||If paid on or before 30 November 2023|
- Family members of an AIM degree program alumnus/alumna with 1st degree of consanguinity (parent or child) and affinity (spouse) will be entitled to 20% discount on the total program fee.
- Alumni of School of Executive Education and Lifelong Learning (SEELL), formerly School of Executive Education, programs will be entitled to 10% discount on the total program fee.
Note: Offers cannot be combined and only one can be availed. We will consider whichever discount is higher. Offers are subject to change.
STUDY NOW, PAY LATER
AIM offers a study now, pay later program for Filipinos to help students focus on what matters most – their education. The loan program has limited slots and applications are processed on a first come first serve basis. For the loan application to be considered valid, an applicant must have paid the registration fee and have completed the loan application requirements. The loan program is only applicable to maximum 80% of the program fee balance (net of registration fee and/or discounts).
AIM’s study now, pay later program do not require collaterals. In lieu of this, applicants are required to provide a co-maker. A co-maker must be someone you know who is willing to be your guarantor for your loan. His responsibility is to settle the monthly amortization when it is due if you default. He must not be more than 55 years old and must be living and working in the country.
|Repayment Term||3 years or 5 years|
|Monthly Amortization||Payment starts 3 months from the scheduled end-date of the program|
|Indicative Interest Rate||6%|
- Maximum loan amount depends on the salary pre-Master in International Business Law
- Limited slots only (first come, first served basis)
AIM will be processing the loan application for you, and it will go through our loans committee for review and approval. Both the applicant and co-maker must submit the following requirements:
- Completed Online Loan Application Form
- Photocopy of one (1) Valid and Photo Bearing Government-issued ID with Signature
- Proof of Billing (bearing the declared address)
Additional requirements for employed:
- Latest copy of Certificate of Employment with compensation. It should include the following information:
- Name of Employee
- Current Designation
- Job tenure
- Gross monthly or annual income
- Copy of pay slips for the past three (3) months at the time of application
- Latest Income Tax Return
Additional requirements for self-employed:
- DTI Certification / Mayor’s / Business Permit
- SEC Certificate of Incorporation, Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws
- For Corporation: Latest General Information Sheet (GIS)
- Partnership with Articles of Incorporation
- Audited Financial Statement
- Latest Income Tax Return
- Latest Individual Income Tax Return