Executive MBA (EMBA) Program
The Executive Master in Business Administration (EMBA) Program seeks to develop in students a general management perspective that is Asian, entrepreneurial, social, and developmental in outlook. It also aims to develop a high degree of skill in analysis, decision-making, implementation and leadership, both at the strategic and operating management levels.
The program has the following learning goals:
- To create customer and shareholder value across functions.
- To craft and implement new strategies and businesses in various environments.
- To think, act, and reflect systematically for innovation.
- To build capacity and commitment in self, teams, and organizations.
Maximize Your Potential, Invest in Your Future
AIM’s practitioner oriented methodology creates a classroom for testing ideas, strategies, concepts, and frameworks.
- Learn and practice with key frameworks, tools, and analytics of business
- Immerse in structured learning experiences that promote the application of learning on the job.
- Exchange and test ideas in a class of experienced managers from various industries and management disciplines facilitated by seasoned, practitioner-oriented faculty.
- Get periodic assessments of learning through written analysis of cases, exams, projects, etc.
- Tap into AIM’s international network and community.