MSc FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM CURRICULUM*
This program combines our expertise in finance, computing, risk, and behavioral science. You will look at innovative technologies and the disruptive nature of FinTech business models. We will show you how FinTech has combined finance and technology, and how it is changing the way companies and consumers interact. You will also discover how it has affected the regulatory environment in which companies operate.
You will learn various skills and concepts such as programming, business analytics, digital strategy, data science, strategy, and risk in financial services.
A TRULY WORLD CLASS EDUCATION
About Manchester Metropolitan University
- They are triple accredited by EQUIS, ACCSB, and AMBA
- They are the leading university provider for degree apprenticeships*
*2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 (RateMyApprenticeship 2022), Ofsted Outstanding 2022
- Received apprenticeship awards from Ofsted and the Small Business Center
- The Institute of Place Management within the Business School is the lead partner in delivering the UK Government’s £8m+ High Streets
- They work extensively with over 1,200 SMEs – which engage with the School through a suite of programs to increase growth & innovation
- They are one of the UK’s top university choices, receiving the highest number of undergraduate applications in 2022*
*Largest number of main scheme applications from UK based applicants: UCAS EOC 2022
- 90% of Manchester Met’s research impact is world-leading or internationally excellent
About the Asian Institute of Management
Since being founded in 1968, the Asian Institute of Management has become a top business school in Asia, placed in the top 19 out of 46 MBAs in the 2023 QS Rankings in Asia, and produced over 47,300 alumni across 79 countries. With more than 50 years of world-class management education in Asia, AIM became the first school in Southeast Asia and the only one in the Philippines to achieve accreditation from the US-based Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) based on the world’s highest international standards. The Institute was also given the 1995 Ramon Magsaysay Award, the Asian equivalent of the Nobel Prize, for promoting international understanding and “setting region-wide standards for excellence.”
Within AIM are four schools, each with its own focus. One of them is the Washington SyCip Graduate School of Business where the MSc Financial Technology (FinTech) program is being offered. The school serves as the training ground for the leaders and managers of Asia’s emerging markets. Being the largest school in AIM with the most number of program offerings, the WSGSB now boasts more than 7,600 graduates across 71 countries, each proudly using their AIM Master’s Degree as their passport to exciting, rewarding, and fulfilling careers.